Dear colleagues, guests and participants of the Second Khmelnytsky Diplomatic Forum!
I am extremely pleased that my idea of creating this forum has found its further development.
I am sincerely grateful to the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Moldova to Ukraine, Valeriu Chieveri, for his invaluable support and assistance in translating my idea into the creation of the forum.
I would also like to express my deepest gratitude to the Royal Palace Luxury Hotel & Spa, and in particular to the General Manager of the Royal Palace brand, Anna Marchuk, for their generosity and hospitality. Your contribution to ensuring comfort and excellent conditions for the forum participants is invaluable.
To the Ambassadors Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary who took part in the forum. Even during the difficult period of war in Ukraine, you responded to my invitation, supported our country and took part in the second Khmelnytsky Diplomatic Forum. Your show of solidarity and mutual assistance is an important contribution that is of great significance. It was an incredible two days that I spent with my colleagues and diplomatic friends.
Special thanks to every Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary who shared their time, experience and ideas at the forum:
– 🇲🇩 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Moldova – Valeriu Chiveri,
– 🇦🇿 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Azerbaijan – Seymur Gurban oglu Mardaliyev,
– 🇭🇷 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Croatia – Anica Djamic,
– 🇸🇰 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Slovak Republic – Marek Safin,
– 🇹🇷 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Turkey – Mustafa Levent Bilgen,
– 🇧🇬 Charge d’Affaires a.i. Bulgaria – Vanchev German Dimchev,
– 🇲🇪 Charge d’Affaires a.i. Montenegro – Miroslav Radojičić.
You have made a significant contribution to the development of diplomatic relations and strengthening of cooperation between our countries.
Despite all the risks, you have shown great courage and responsibility, and I am sincerely grateful to you for this. Only together, side by side, can we achieve success and victory. You can always count on me as a friend and the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Moldova in Khmelnytskyi. The doors of my consulate are always open to you.
In conclusion, let me inform you that preparations for the third Khmelnytsky Diplomatic Forum have already begun, which will undoubtedly be even more productive and exciting. I look forward to new opportunities for cooperation and constructive exchange of ideas.
Thank you all and see you soon!
Thank you to the Armed Forces of Ukraine for the opportunity to work!
Always your friend,
Honorary consul of the Republic of Moldova in Khmelnytskyi