The Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Moldova in Khmelnytsky, one of the few foreign diplomatic institutions in Ukraine, that continues to work in this difficult time.
All citizens, regardless of citizenship, will be provided with information support and, if possible, assistance in evacuation to the REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA.
We will try to help everyone, especially women with children and elderly people.
Important message for citizens of Ukraine:
- You can enter the Republic of Moldova with an identification card (if you do not have a passport).
- You do NOT need to show your Covid-19 certificate.
- No Green Card. Cars will be able to enter Moldova without a Green Card if it is purchased within 24 hours.
- The hotline you can call is 080001527 (Calls to 112 will be forwarded to the hotline)
- There is a group of useful information on Facebook: Допомога українцям у Молдові / SOS Українці Молдова.
Free housing offers for refugees – 999.md/help
Honorary Сonsul of the Republic of Moldova